Cash Management for Business Customers
Short on time? If you have a full schedule, do what some of the most productive businesspeople do: create your own banking hours by enrolling in Sterling Bank & Trust's Online Cash Management.
- The most convenient and time-saving way to manage your money.
- See all your account activity - including balances and account history.
- See individual transactions. Search by check number, amount or date range. View and print check images.
- Pay bills, transfer funds, check your balance and confirm deposits and payments.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Submit and confirm ACH receipts, collections, payments
- Submit EFTPS Tax payments and net payroll deposits for your employees
- And much much more!
*Attention Business customers who use Online Banking/Cash Management. We care about your security. Please CLICK HERE to learn about an additional layer of security, then CLICK HERE to complete your Cash Management Enrollment Form. Fax the completed form, signed by the account holder, to Branch Operations at 415-437-3864 or drop it off at your local Sterling Bank & Trust branch.